- Fitment Details
The Radium Engineering Port Injection Kit (PIK) installs between the intake manifold and the cylinder head. It permits the use of port injectors for the additional fuel required for highly-modified B58TU engines. This does NOT replace the OEM direct injection system.
The fuel rail is CNC machined from extruded 6063 aluminum and laser etched for a high quality surface finish. Both end ports are machined with 8AN ORB (3/4-16 female) threads. The injectors are mounted at a calculated angle to ensure proper spray into the center of the intake ports without sacrificing interference from surrounding components.
The PIK adapter plate can also be used as a simple intake manifold spacer without using the fuel rail. All that is required are 2AN ORB Plugs. Relocation hardware is provided to allow the OEM engine vanity cover to be reused. These 4 adapters install into the underside of the vanity engine cover and make up for the intake manifold shifting.
FUEL INJECTOR COMPATIBILITY
This kit is designed for specific top feed fuel injectors with upper and lower O-ring spacing, as depicted above. The upper and lower injector O-rings must be 14mm diameter.
Below are some of the many fuel injectors that are a direct fitment.
- Injector Dynamics ID1050-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1300-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1700-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID2000-34-14-14
PORTS AND FITTINGS
The fuel rail features 2 threaded ports that are tapped for 8AN ORB. If building a custom fuel setup, appropriate fittings must be selected based on the specific application. Ample space around the fuel rail port(s) is necessary for larger accessories such as fuel pressure regulators, fuel pressure gauges, and fuel pulse dampers. To verify clearance, the dimensional drawings on the product pages can be used as a reference guide.
- Anodized Aluminum PIK Adapter Plate
- Anodized Aluminum Fuel Rail
- Engine Cover Relocation Hardware
- B58TU Intake Port Gaskets (x6)
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Fuel injectors, port fittings, fuel hose, wiring, injector controller, charge pipe, etc. are NOT included in 20-0735.
- See the 20-0735-PK for a plumbing kit that provides the necessary adapter fittings and hose to connect to the OEM fuel line.
- For an independently regulated high horsepower port injection fuel pump system, see 20-0760.
- Because the PIK will space the intake manifold off the head, an aftermarket charge pipe will be required for the throttle body connection.
- Compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
- 2019+ Toyota GR Supra (A90/A91)
- 2018+ BMW Z4 (G29)
1. Compatible with the 2nd generation B58TU engines listed below.
- B58B30O1 (B58B30B)
- B58B30M1 (B58B30C)
2. NOT compatible with the 1st generation B58B30M0 (B58B30A) engine.
- 2018 BMW Z4 G29
- 2019 BMW Z4 G29
- 2019 Toyota Supra A90
- 2020 BMW Z4 G29
- 2020 Toyota Supra A90
- 2021 BMW Z4 G29
- 2021 Toyota Supra A90