- Fitment Details
The Subaru Side Feed to Top Feed Fuel Rail Conversion Kit is constructed of 6061 Billet Aluminum and features black anodizing with a laser etched COBB logo. Each rail comes with -8 AN to -6 AN adapters pre-installed on both ends to allow for plug and play installation with -6AN fuel lines. Included hardware and adapters allow these fuel rails to be installed using COBB/Injector Dynamics Fuel Injectors. Phenolic thermal spacers and stand-offs provide a heat barrier between the cylinder head and fuel system and are included with each kit.
Subaru vehicles that utilized a side-feed fuel injector design do not benefit from having as many bolt-in aftermarket injector options. This means the factory configuration is limited in the amount of power it can support.
The COBB Side Feed to Top Feed Fuel Rail Conversion Kit allows a top-feed style fuel injector to be bolted into place without having to change out the Tumble Generator Valve assemblies. This opens up injector upgrade options, such as the COBB 1050x or 1300x², for vehicles looking to take advantage of Flex Fuel or higher power outputs.
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish with Engraved COBB Logo
- Compatible with COBB/ID Fuel Injectors
- Intended for OEM Side Feed TGV Housings
- -8AN to -6AN Fittings Pre-Installed
- 2003 Subaru Forester SG XT (Turbo)
- 2004 Subaru Forester SG XT (Turbo)
- 2004 Subaru Liberty BL/BP (Turbo)
- 2005 Subaru Forester SG XT (Turbo)
- 2005 Subaru Liberty BL/BP (Turbo)
- 2006 Subaru Liberty BL/BP (Turbo)